is a total solution for all your cloud computing needs. Total Networx works side by side with our customers to find the most efficient, reliable and cost effective solutions. Whether that be full cloud or a combination of on premise and cloud we are here to help. Here are a few of those solutions:
Microsoft Office 365
Office 365 takes the industry’s most recognized set of productivity and collaboration tools and delivers them as a subscription service. With Office 365, your organization can lower overall costs and deliver the right set of tools for the right users, all with appropriate layers of security and compliance. Here are a few benefits of Office 365:
- Anytime – anywhere access to emails, documents, contacts, and calendars on any device. You can access the services seamlessly from your desktop, notebook, or mobile phone.
- Complete offering of solutions including desktop productivity applications (Office Web Apps), online portals, extranets, external web site, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing, Web conferencing, e-mail, voice mail and unified messaging
- Simple easy to use communication and collaboration with colleagues and partners.
- Integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Office and other Microsoft programs.
- Flexible pricing options that gives you predictability and flexibility for all or part of an organization.
- Business-class service including IT admin phone support, financially-backed 99.9% uptime guarantee, geo-redundant data centers, disaster recovery, robust security, privacy controls and standards
- Latest version of software being upgraded at no additional cost
Microsoft Azure & AWS
Azure can be described as a growing collection of integrated cloud services that developers and IT professionals can use to build, deploy, and manage applications through a global network of datacenters. With Azure, you get the freedom to build and deploy wherever you want, using the tools, applications, and frameworks of your choice. Here are a few benefits of Microsoft Azure & AWS:
- Reliable and secure
- Quick and easy deployment
- Pay only for what you use
- Extremely flexible, scalable and open
- Hybrid Cloud deployments on your terms
- Worldwide network of Microsoft-managed datacenters
- Unlimited storage and capacity
Never before has Cloud Computing been more prevalent than it is right now and that trend is increasing daily. The Cloud consists of many different things: Hosted Solutions, Private Cloud, Public Cloud, and Hybrid Cloud. Let Total Networx help you understand and get the most out of Cloud Computing.
If your organization does not want to house mission critical equipment in house Total Networx has a solution for you. Total Networx partners with Cyxtera which is the only Tier III data center in Minnesota. Cyxtera provides 99.982% uptime, fully redundant power, fire suppression, multi-factor entry authentication, multiple internet sources. It also provides full certification for HIPAA, SOC, PCI, & ISO. What this means to you is that you can be assured that Total Networx has your security and uptime in mind.
(On Premise/Off Premise)- Hybrid cloud is a cloud computing environment which uses a mix of on-premises, private cloud and third-party, public cloud services with connectivity between the two platforms. An example of this is your organization may retain in internal server for a mission critical application but choose to use Office 365 for your e-mail solution. Hybrid configurations allows for greater flexibility for many organizations.